Tough enough for the toughest of Indian conditions.
Designed ground-up in India, Mahindra Navistar trucks are ready to outperform even in the most extreme Indian conditions. Capitalising on M&M's 60 years of experience in India, our trucks are built to meet the challenges of India. And Navistar's expertise in technology further powers up our capabilities. Hence, we have extremely application-friendly and highly customizable trucks, ready for the most difficult terrains, load conditions, business requirements and challenges.
- Extensive road testing : Tested over more than 13000 passes on torture tracks ie. 10 lac km on normal road conditions, in addition to lakhs of kilometers on highways.
- Strong & rugged Chassis Aggregates : C-section ladder type chassis frame
- Unique Front Axle : Strong front axle with wider cross section & larger bearing sizes for higher life. Wider track for more stability
- Strong Rear Axle : Heavy duty rear axle for better life at higher torques
- Strong & Durable Suspension : Wider leaves for enhanced safety by avoiding spring eye failures. Wider track for more stability.
- Indian components : Ingeniously developed parts to achieve commonality across range.
- Wide range of cabins : Customisable tippers, haulage and trailers in various sizes to suit varied businesses.